Unlock creativity and innovation within your company – Book AJ as your keynote speaker.
Entrepreneurship isn’t just about starting a business and making money. The mindset and skills of an Entrepreneur allow them to think differently and solve problems that most give up on. Entrepreneurial skills can be applied everywhere.
Using his Entrepreneurial Mind™ framework, AJ’s keynotes will inspire your people to think differently about their challenges and his Master Classes will equip them with the skills they need to conquer those challenges.
To see AJ in action, watch the video below.
Who is AJ Kulatunga?
AJ knows what it means to be an Entrepreneur. When he was 7 years old he started a neighbourhood newspaper; at 14 he started a website development business and at 23, AJ gave up secure full-time employment to pursue a lifelong dream of running his own consulting firm.
Originally from Darwin in the Northern Territory of Australia, some of AJ’s other notable achievements include:
- Setting up the NT’s first Technology Training Centre for small business owners
- Serving as the youngest board member of the Business Enterprise Center Darwin, NT Chamber of Commerce and Lifeline Topend
- Creating Young Entrepreneurz Day , a one-day training program that teaches non-academically gifted teenagers how to start and run their own business
As a result of his Entrepreneurial leadership, AJ was recognised as the NT Young Achiever of the Year in 2008.
AJ has a Bachelor of Business Systems Degree and a Graduate Certificate in Business (Banking and Finance) from Monash University and now lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Why Book AJ as Your Keynote Speaker?
AJ is the perfect keynote speaker for your conference or event. His enthusiasm and energy are infectious and will quickly spread throughout your intended audiences to drive your conference theme/message home in their minds.
There are three main reasons why audiences love experiencing AJ on stage:
- AJ makes your audience feel inspired because they hear stories about how others have overcome similar challenges to them.
- Audiences also feel excited about their current situation because they have just learned new techniques they can put into practice as soon as they get back to work to overcome whatever challenges they are going through.
- Most of all, audiences start to believe in themselves that anything is possible because they have awakened their Entrepreneurial Mind.
Not ready yet? Stay in touch with AJ via LinkedIN.