Imagine if you could harness the power of the world’s greatest Entrepreneurs to solve the challenges in your organisation…
The impossible suddenly becomes possible.
Many people think Entrepreneurship is about making money by starting a business, however Entrepreneurship is about something so much more.
Great Entrepreneurs like Richard Branson, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are revered for their unique perspective on the world around them and how they use their Entrepreneurial mindset to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
If your organisation faces strategic challenges, then you need that exact same Entrepreneurial thinking to help you navigate through challenging times and achieve results.
Meet Entrepreneur AJ Kulatunga and his problem solving methodology: The Entrepreneurial Mind™. AJ teaches organisations to awaken their Entrepreneurial Mind and think differently to survive and thrive in business.
Who is AJ Kulatunga?
When he was 7 years old he started a neighbourhood newspaper; at 14 he started a website development business and at 23, AJ gave up secure full time employment to pursue a life long dream of running his own consulting firm. He continues to work there today as the Director of BLKMGK, a business advisory firm that helps business accelerate their growth using unconventional Entrepreneurial tactics.
Originally from Darwin in the Northern Territory of Australia, some of AJ’s other achievements include:
- Setting up a motivational blog: Dream, Build, Inspire, Lead! that received 11,000 global visits a month
- Creating the NT’s first Technology Training Centre for small business owners
- Growing the NT Young Professionals Network
- Establishing the Australian Computer Society’s Young IT Network in Darwin
- Serving as a board member of the Business Enterprise Center Darwin, NT Chamber of Commerce and Lifeline Topend
- Founding Young Entrepreneurz Day , a one day training program that teaches teenagers how to start and run their own business
- Securing regular contributions in CEO Magazine, Australia’s premier business magazine for executives
- Organising and delivering a 10-gig international speaking tour from scratch without any contacts by using Entrepreneurial tactics
As a result of his Entrepreneurial leadership AJ was recognised as the NT Young Achiever of the Year in 2008.
AJ has a Bachelor of Business Systems Degree and a Graduate Certificate in Business (Banking and Finance) from Monash University and now lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Using the wisdom gained from his Entrepreneurial achievements, AJ teaches executives, organisations and business owners to awaken their Entrepreneurial Mind to achieve results…and he can do the same for your team or audience.
Why Book AJ?
AJ is the perfect keynote speaker for your conference or event. His enthusiasm and energy are infectious and will quickly spread throughout your intended audiences to drive your conference theme/message home in their minds.
There are three main reasons why audiences love experiencing AJ on stage:
- AJ makes your audience feel inspired because they hear stories about how others have overcome similar challenges to them.
- Audiences also feel excited about their current situation because they have just learned new techniques they can put into practice as soon as they get back to work to overcome whatever challenges they are going through.
- Most of all, audiences start to believe in themselves that anything is possible because they have awakened their Entrepreneurial Mind.
Or to work with AJ as keynote speaker for your conference or event email speaker[at]ajkulatunga.com
Got a small business event instead? See AJ in action below as a Small Business Keynote Speaker (includes testimonials)[click to play video] By AJ Kulatunga